Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Scottish and Online Retail Sales in Lockdown
- Try Before You Buy: A ‘Returns Tsunami’?
- Research Projects
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Place Based Loyalty
- Shopping with Confidence?
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- Retail Focused Funded PhD Available - Suburban Mobility: Shopping and Older People
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Retail identity
One of the benefits of the Easter long weekend/fortnight, not that the retail group in the University ever rests, is a small amount of time to catch up on things. I first became aware of Lindsay Lennie some years ago … Continue reading