Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- Planning: Good, Evil or Just Tedious?
- Embracing Failure in the Shadow of Success
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
- Supermarket Nightmares: Keeping your Distance
- Research Projects
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Rent
In my last post, I considered some of the best and worst behaviours we have seen in food retailing during the COVID-19 crisis to date. Now we have the Government lockdown and the splitting of retailing into essential and non-essential … Continue reading
There are not many reasons for feeling sorry for Philip Green (see my earlier blogs here here and here and those were before the latest American and other revelations), but the fact that he is in such a weakened state … Continue reading