Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
16.08.2018 New article added to the publications section
02.08.2018 Publications updated to include three new articles
12.07.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Media Commentary 2018
- Challenging Times in Food Retailing, continued
- Three Go To An Exhibition
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Retail Threads in the Scottish Diaspora Tapestry - Sir Thomas Lipton
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Journal Articles 2018
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Relationships
One of the good things about being a Professor of Retail Studies is that you get to meet interesting people with interesting ideas. Over the last year or so I have been involved on some executive education with Bayfield Training … Continue reading
A popular phrase used in media and other commentary on the UK grocery system is that “Small firms are being ‘squeezed’ by their powerful partners“. This is shorthand for financial pressures put on SMEs by large organisations such as grocery … Continue reading