Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Openings and Closures in 2020 - but of what?
- Commuting and Retailing in Town Centres
- Media Commentary 2020
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- An Aide-Memoire for Towns
- Feargal Quinn 1936-2019
- The Multiplier and the Glue: Locally owned convenience stores and the local economy
- Making Hospital Shops Healthier
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: PwC
The retail news cycle last Sunday was dominated by the Local Data Company/PwC report on openings and closures in the first half (well, to August) of this year. The headlines were positively apocalyptic, led by the BBC with its unambiguous … Continue reading
Over the last few years, vacancies and store closures have not been out of the news. Whilst vacancy levels may have dropped off from their peak a few years ago, there is a continuation of stories about the closure rates … Continue reading