Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
March 2021 – Personal Biography redesigned and updated
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- The Place for Older Consumers
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Screen Time? Cinemas and Town Centres
- Webinar: "A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres"
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Retail Sales in Great Britain, January 2021
- Hail The Town! The Scottish Town in the Age of the Enlightenment
- 2020 - my year in articles
- A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres - (2) Summary of our Approach
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: public health levy
The financial results for Tesco last week brought forward a lot of comment and some interesting thoughts, not least the looming pension deficit and the exceptional items booked into the accounts. Oh, and the underlying performance, which was quite good. … Continue reading