Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
May 2021 – Journal Articles page updated with two new academic papers in Planning, Theory and Practice, and Sustainability, joining our Ageing & Society paper
March 2021 – Personal Biography redesigned and updated
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- The Great Tapestry of Scotland in Galashiels
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres - (1) Introduction to our Report
- Towns, High Streets and Resilience: A Question for Policy?
- Should Large Retail Stores be Open or Closed on New Year's Day (Ne'erday) in Scotland ?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Portas
I quite enjoy the flight to Singapore (which is where I was much of last week) as it gives me time to read and catch up on a few things; once I’ve landed things get more hectic with wall to … Continue reading
I must have been one of the very first people to use the Freedom of Information Act, submitting my request to the Cabinet Office on the very first day possible. OK, it took me several years and a ruling from … Continue reading
Tuesday saw a motley gathering of 40 or so people at The Lighthouse in Glasgow at a “Towns Summit” co-organised by Architecture + Design Scotland and the Scotland’s Towns Partnership. The workshop was convened on the back of three contexts: … Continue reading