Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- On Market Day
- Shopping with Confidence?
- Comet and the Argosnauts
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Town & Country Planning Journal (Trading Places Columns) 2012-2018
- Week 26 in my Greenhouse
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Portas
I quite enjoy the flight to Singapore (which is where I was much of last week) as it gives me time to read and catch up on a few things; once I’ve landed things get more hectic with wall to … Continue reading
I must have been one of the very first people to use the Freedom of Information Act, submitting my request to the Cabinet Office on the very first day possible. OK, it took me several years and a ruling from … Continue reading
Tuesday saw a motley gathering of 40 or so people at The Lighthouse in Glasgow at a “Towns Summit” co-organised by Architecture + Design Scotland and the Scotland’s Towns Partnership. The workshop was convened on the back of three contexts: … Continue reading