Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
May 2021 – Journal Articles page updated with two new academic papers in Planning, Theory and Practice, and Sustainability, joining our Ageing & Society paper
March 2021 – Personal Biography redesigned and updated
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Small Shops: Brian Lomas
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- The Great Re-Awakening?
- Media Commentary 2021
- From the Scottish Government’s National Review of Town Centres to the World Towns Summit
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Pop-up shops
Many years ago, when I was on my Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Travelling Fellowship to North America, I was in Montreal at the same time as the F1 Grand Prix. This was by accident and the meetings and conference I … Continue reading
Over the last year I have increasingly argued that with the withdrawal of many multiple retailers from many high streets we are entering a period a major structural change in consumer behaviour and retail opportunities. This will not necessarily be … Continue reading