Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- "Retail sales surge close to pre-lockdown levels"
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Lockdown 1990s style
- Build Back Better: Bill Grimsey and Covid
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Tesco, Booker and Poundland
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Poland
The financial results for Tesco last week brought forward a lot of comment and some interesting thoughts, not least the looming pension deficit and the exceptional items booked into the accounts. Oh, and the underlying performance, which was quite good. … Continue reading
In 1987 I went to Poland at the invitation of the British Academy/Polish Academy of Sciences. It was an interesting trip and we even published some quick reflections on the retailing we encountered in Warsaw and Krakow (see here). Fast … Continue reading