Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Retail Armageddon - Non Food
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Retail Armageddon
- Retail Armageddon or Reinvention?
- Scotland's Shops and Shopfronts: history and future?
- Feeding the (Potentially Rather Ill) Nation?
- Does Distance Lend Perspective?
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Taste the Landscape with Scotrail
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Poland
The financial results for Tesco last week brought forward a lot of comment and some interesting thoughts, not least the looming pension deficit and the exceptional items booked into the accounts. Oh, and the underlying performance, which was quite good. … Continue reading
In 1987 I went to Poland at the invitation of the British Academy/Polish Academy of Sciences. It was an interesting trip and we even published some quick reflections on the retailing we encountered in Warsaw and Krakow (see here). Fast … Continue reading