Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
May 2021 – Journal Articles page updated with two new academic papers in Planning, Theory and Practice, and Sustainability, joining our Ageing & Society paper
March 2021 – Personal Biography redesigned and updated
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Small Shops: Brian Lomas
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- The Great Re-Awakening?
- Media Commentary 2021
- From the Scottish Government’s National Review of Town Centres to the World Towns Summit
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Poland
The financial results for Tesco last week brought forward a lot of comment and some interesting thoughts, not least the looming pension deficit and the exceptional items booked into the accounts. Oh, and the underlying performance, which was quite good. … Continue reading
In 1987 I went to Poland at the invitation of the British Academy/Polish Academy of Sciences. It was an interesting trip and we even published some quick reflections on the retailing we encountered in Warsaw and Krakow (see here). Fast … Continue reading