Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
16.08.2018 New article added to the publications section
02.08.2018 Publications updated to include three new articles
12.07.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- Putting Towns on the Policy Map: Understanding Scottish Places (USP) and Data
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Time Out in Lisbon: Part One
- Journal Articles 2017
- Trading Places: our Town and Country Planning Columns
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: PhD. Retail
Three Year Fully Funded ESRC Collaborative PhD Studentship on ‘Scottish convenience store retailing; understanding local impacts and cost drivers to enhance performance’ – Now Open for Applications A few weeks ago I gave preliminary notice of our success in obtaining … Continue reading
Fully Funded ESRC PhD on Scottish convenience store retailing; understanding local impacts and cost drivers to enhance performance Last week I had one of those great emails, bringing good news. I had been successful again in the ESRC Scottish Graduate … Continue reading
One evening last week I had one of those great emails, bringing good news. I had been successful in the ESRC Scottish Graduate School for the Social Sciences Collaborative Studentship Competition. With only 10 awarded across the whole of Scotland … Continue reading