Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- "If Not Now, When?" - the Social Renewal Advisory Board Report
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- Halifax - with Elephants
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- "The Preston Model": Community Wealth Building
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: PhD. Retail
A fully funded three year PhD is available for Autumn 2019 start. This research project explores features of the retail environment that enable older people to use local neighbourhood and high street shops as well as participate and keep mobile in … Continue reading
Three Year Fully Funded ESRC Collaborative PhD Studentship on ‘Scottish convenience store retailing; understanding local impacts and cost drivers to enhance performance’ – Now Open for Applications A few weeks ago I gave preliminary notice of our success in obtaining … Continue reading
Fully Funded ESRC PhD on Scottish convenience store retailing; understanding local impacts and cost drivers to enhance performance Last week I had one of those great emails, bringing good news. I had been successful again in the ESRC Scottish Graduate … Continue reading
One evening last week I had one of those great emails, bringing good news. I had been successful in the ESRC Scottish Graduate School for the Social Sciences Collaborative Studentship Competition. With only 10 awarded across the whole of Scotland … Continue reading