Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Tracking the Impact of Lockdown on Retailers
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Retailing, Shopping and Covid-19
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Only in America?
- Journal Articles 2020
- Supermarket Nightmares: Keeping your Distance
- Retail Armageddon
- Turning Around another Supertanker; Marks and Spencer
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Petrol
If this was a boxing match, then the result was a clear knockout, perhaps to the surprise of some onlookers. As one of my followers on Twitter noted, it is nice to see a regulator regulating. In this case, it … Continue reading →