Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Goodbye 2020 - Hello 2021 and beyond
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- 2020 on the Blog – a reflection
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- National Retail Planning Forum Papers
- Research Projects
- Uncertainty: Brexit and Retailing
- Going Self-Service - a 70 year old revolution?
- How is Coronavirus affecting the UK's Retail Sector?
- Taste the Landscape with Scotrail
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Petrol
If this was a boxing match, then the result was a clear knockout, perhaps to the surprise of some onlookers. As one of my followers on Twitter noted, it is nice to see a regulator regulating. In this case, it … Continue reading →