Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Scottish and Online Retail Sales in Lockdown
- Place Based Loyalty
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Research Projects
- Try Before You Buy: A ‘Returns Tsunami’?
- Scotland's Towns Partnership: new Chair Announced
- Shopping with Confidence?
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Pensions
As Private Eye put it, serialised exclusively across all newspapers, this book says that Philip Green is not a nice person. “Quelle surprise” as they may say in Croydon. But on the other hand, Oliver Shah is the Sunday Times … Continue reading
Of course, the week I was away on annual leave (and if you love rain, then my home country Wales, had it in buckets) the two House of Commons Select Committee investigations into those captains of industry, Sir Philip Green … Continue reading
The last couple of times this blog has fallen silent for a month, it has been because of a death in my family. Thankfully, this time that is not the case, though an alleged death threat does feature. Can you … Continue reading