Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
May 2021 – Journal Articles page updated with two new academic papers in Planning, Theory and Practice, and Sustainability, joining our Ageing & Society paper
March 2021 – Personal Biography redesigned and updated
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- National Planning Framework 4 - the consultation
- Should every encouragement have an equal and opposite discouragement?
- Retail Impact Assessments: Time for a Rethink?
- Fighting Fit? Independent Convenience Stores and the Public Health Agenda
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres - (1) Introduction to our Report
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Ordnance Survey
The retail news cycle last Sunday was dominated by the Local Data Company/PwC report on openings and closures in the first half (well, to August) of this year. The headlines were positively apocalyptic, led by the BBC with its unambiguous … Continue reading