Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Lampeter Food Festival
- Putting Towns on the Policy Map: Understanding Scottish Places (USP) and Data
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
- Logistics and Retail Management 5th Edition - now published
- Tiles and Sardines
- Journal Articles 2018
- Tesco Trails
- Town Centre Regeneration - Learning Lessons?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Openings
On Tuesday afternoon, I was contacted by a journalist (Stephen Naysmith) from The Herald about the upcoming Local Data Company/PwC report on high streets. He sent me the (then) embargoed press release. I attach it here for those interested and … Continue reading