Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
- "Destination High Street - Restoring Vibrancy to Scotland's Towns"
- Journal Articles 2018
- Tesco Trails
- Town Centre Regeneration - Learning Lessons?
- Online vs Offline: Like for Like?
- Town & Country Planning Journal (Trading Places Columns) 2012-2018
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- Journal Articles 2017
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: NTUC
It has been quite a few weeks for Tesco, currently ending in the positive column. The recent interim results showed quite a lot of commercial progress and the intended restoration of the dividend cheered the City considerably. The trials of … Continue reading →