Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Great Expectations
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Openings and Closures in 2020 - but of what?
- Commuting and Retailing in Town Centres
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Footfall, Curfews and Data
- "Retail sales surge close to pre-lockdown levels"
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Journal Articles 2011
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Music
125 stores, 2200 direct employees, an unknown number of individuals and businesses also linked to, and supplying, the company; the administration and likely demise of HMV would be problematic at any time but between Christmas and New Year it has … Continue reading
… and the next phrase is NOT Moneysupermarket.com and their infuriating ads. Instead the answer is Peter Gabriel and his appearance (So …) in Glasgow last week. But unlike the last time I saw him in Glasgow, this time he … Continue reading