Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Towns: Time for some good news
- "No Town Immune": Data and reporting
- Shops opening and expanding, queues outside: the High Street picture that’s not making the national news
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Small Business Saturday and Craft Town Scotland
- Media Commentary 2020
- Town Centre Regeneration - Learning Lessons?
- It's Incredible
- High Streets for Consumers or High Streets for Citizens?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Lidl
August is traditionally the silly season in the media, as journalists and readers/viewers take advantage of the summer weather and holidays (well that’s the theory) and disappear, leaving space for all sorts of outlandish reporting attempting to fill column inches, … Continue reading