Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Retailing in Scotland's Largest Towns and Cities 2015
- Journal Articles 2019
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Retail Disruptors - the spectacular rise and impact of the hard discounters
- The Future of Shopping Centres in Scotland's Towns
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Unlocking the Potential of Scotland's Towns
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Leadership
Last week I gave two presentations – well to be more exact I did that academic thing and did two versions of the same presentation. The first was a presentation to a UKCGE workshop on Collaborative Doctorates; the audience was … Continue reading →
This is a reblog from Scotland’s Towns Partnership, about what I think should be an important and interesting event in Edinburgh in June: Join international town and urban leaders for a world first, taking place in Scotland in June … Continue reading →