Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Research Projects
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Hull and Beyond
- Shopping in a Post-Lockdown World
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- The Scottish Diet and Retail Shops
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Large Store Levy
The financial results for Tesco last week brought forward a lot of comment and some interesting thoughts, not least the looming pension deficit and the exceptional items booked into the accounts. Oh, and the underlying performance, which was quite good. … Continue reading