Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Pretty Vacant
- Supermarket Nightmares: Keeping your Distance
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Tiles and Sardines
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Going Self-Service - a 70 year old revolution?
- Fighting Fit? Independent Convenience Stores and the Public Health Agenda
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Internationalisation
The financial results for Tesco last week brought forward a lot of comment and some interesting thoughts, not least the looming pension deficit and the exceptional items booked into the accounts. Oh, and the underlying performance, which was quite good. … Continue reading