Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Town Centre Regeneration - Learning Lessons?
- How is Coronavirus affecting the UK's Retail Sector?
- Does Footfall Matter?
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- HoF: House of Fools?
- Orkney - the Second Leg
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Vacancies and Store Closures
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: IKEA
For those who catch up with me on Twitter, a few weeks ago we had a long weekend in Lisbon – no, not for Eurovision – and I said I would do a post on retail things of interest we … Continue reading