Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- Herkku Food Market Delicatessen – Helsinki
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Journal Articles 2019
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- Tiles and Sardines
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Glasgow
My long-term colleague, Anne Findlay has just sent me a newspaper clipping that she recently found in her parent’s house. A quick bit of research (or Googling as we now call it) dated it to February 7th 1962. Anne knew … Continue reading
The death of the high street and the decline of the town centre have been widely debated, with the finger of blame being pointed to decentralisation of economic activities and changing consumer behaviours. This polarisation between traditional town centres and … Continue reading