Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Tracking the Impact of Lockdown on Retailers
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Retailing, Shopping and Covid-19
- A New User’s Reflections on Online Grocery Shopping
- Retail Armageddon or Reinvention?
- Retail Armageddon
- Supermarket Nightmares: Keeping your Distance
- The Need for a Digital Tax
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Fraser review
At the Scotland’s Towns Partnership Conference in Inverness last November, I extracted a pledge/promise (but most definitely not a vow) from the Towns Minister Derek Mackay to, one year on, reflect on progress against his Town Centre Action Plan (TCAP). … Continue reading
On the 16th January there was a debate in the Scottish Parliament – not a long one mind – on the Government’s Town Centre Action Plan. The Official Record of the debate is available on the Parliament’s website and I … Continue reading
The situation facing Scotland’s Towns has been a recurring theme in the media. It has risen up the political and public agenda in recent years, most notably in the political sphere with the Scottish Government’s ground-breaking (but sadly one-off, … Continue reading