Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Towns: Time for some good news
- "No Town Immune": Data and reporting
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Righting the Tesco Supertanker?
- Research Projects
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Turning Around another Supertanker; Marks and Spencer
- Shops opening and expanding, queues outside: the High Street picture that’s not making the national news
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Fraser review
At the Scotland’s Towns Partnership Conference in Inverness last November, I extracted a pledge/promise (but most definitely not a vow) from the Towns Minister Derek Mackay to, one year on, reflect on progress against his Town Centre Action Plan (TCAP). … Continue reading
On the 16th January there was a debate in the Scottish Parliament – not a long one mind – on the Government’s Town Centre Action Plan. The Official Record of the debate is available on the Parliament’s website and I … Continue reading
The situation facing Scotland’s Towns has been a recurring theme in the media. It has risen up the political and public agenda in recent years, most notably in the political sphere with the Scottish Government’s ground-breaking (but sadly one-off, … Continue reading