Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Commuting and Retailing in Town Centres
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Openings and Closures in 2020 - but of what?
- "Retail sales surge close to pre-lockdown levels"
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Journal Articles 2011
- Footfall, Curfews and Data
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Fraser review
On 1st July 2020, it was announced that an Expert Review Group had been formed by the Scottish Government to undertake an appraisal of the Town Centre Action Plan published in 2013 as a response to the National Review of … Continue reading
At the Scotland’s Towns Partnership Conference in Inverness last November, I extracted a pledge/promise (but most definitely not a vow) from the Towns Minister Derek Mackay to, one year on, reflect on progress against his Town Centre Action Plan (TCAP). … Continue reading
On the 16th January there was a debate in the Scottish Parliament – not a long one mind – on the Government’s Town Centre Action Plan. The Official Record of the debate is available on the Parliament’s website and I … Continue reading
The situation facing Scotland’s Towns has been a recurring theme in the media. It has risen up the political and public agenda in recent years, most notably in the political sphere with the Scottish Government’s ground-breaking (but sadly one-off, … Continue reading