Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
02.08.2018 2018 Publications updated to include three new articles
12.07.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Trading Places: our Town and Country Planning Columns
- Tesco Trails
- Shops opening and expanding, queues outside: the High Street picture that’s not making the national news
- A (Retail) Sense of Place
- Turning Around another Supertanker; Marks and Spencer
- The ‘squeezed middle’ and the domino effect in the grocery supply chain
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- Tartan Cents: Linking the Scottish Global Diaspora
- HoF: House of Fools?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Fraser review
At the Scotland’s Towns Partnership Conference in Inverness last November, I extracted a pledge/promise (but most definitely not a vow) from the Towns Minister Derek Mackay to, one year on, reflect on progress against his Town Centre Action Plan (TCAP). … Continue reading
On the 16th January there was a debate in the Scottish Parliament – not a long one mind – on the Government’s Town Centre Action Plan. The Official Record of the debate is available on the Parliament’s website and I … Continue reading
The situation facing Scotland’s Towns has been a recurring theme in the media. It has risen up the political and public agenda in recent years, most notably in the political sphere with the Scottish Government’s ground-breaking (but sadly one-off, … Continue reading