Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Scottish and Online Retail Sales in Lockdown
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Confidence, Cash and Friction: Shopping in Scotland
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Does Footfall Matter?
- Shopping with Confidence?
- Retail Focused Funded PhD Available - Suburban Mobility: Shopping and Older People
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: CVA
There are not many reasons for feeling sorry for Philip Green (see my earlier blogs here here and here and those were before the latest American and other revelations), but the fact that he is in such a weakened state … Continue reading
Thursday’s much trailed announcement that House of Fraser was aiming to close 31 of its 59 stores in the UK and was seeking large rent reductions on those that remain, all as part of a seemingly contested CVA, was the … Continue reading