Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Town Centre Regeneration - Learning Lessons?
- Does Footfall Matter?
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- Confidence, Cash and Friction: Shopping in Scotland
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Customers
It is necessary to start this blog post by reflecting that underneath the news stories and headlines are real personal stories in which individuals are losing their jobs. Too often it is easy to focus on the store closure and … Continue reading
This just popped up in my Twitter timeline; a tweet from James Timpson, announcing that Timpson’s had just opened their 2000th store. Now I am pretty sure that Twitter timelines reflect personality traits (hello, Cambridge Analytica, I’ll save you the … Continue reading