Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
16.08.2018 New article added to the publications section
02.08.2018 Publications updated to include three new articles
12.07.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Free the Fife One!
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Town Centre Toolkit Launched on the New Scotland's Towns Partnership Portal
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Fully Funded ESRC Collaborative PhD Studentship on Scottish convenience store retailing
- Try Before You Buy: A ‘Returns Tsunami’?
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: CSPP
It is not that I want another job – honest – but I really was delighted and honored to accept an invitation to become the Chair of Scotland’s Towns Partnership, which was announced this morning. I was also very flattered … Continue reading
Ross Martin, Policy Director at the CSPP, Scotland’s independent think tank and Leigh Sparks, Professor of Retail Studies at the Institute for Retail Studies, Stirling Management School, University of Stirling have called for a clear and coherent policy to enhance … Continue reading