Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Shopping Centres and Town Centres in Scotland
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Online vs Offline: Like for Like?
- Logistics and Retail Management 5th Edition
- It's Tesco Again
- The Future of Shopping Centres in Scotland's Towns
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- Towns: Time for some good news
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Crafts
The Scottish Diaspora Tapestry was conceived as part of the 2014 Homecoming celebrations, with an original aim of paying homage to the determination and courage of Scots over the centuries. Communities would document their Scottish connections on a series … Continue reading
I am not wholly convinced about Small Business Saturday, which took place on the 6th December. Another US import, it is now in its second year in this country. It has had an impact and a lot of publicity and … Continue reading