Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2022 -new journal article published (Journal Articles page) on Twenty-One Years of Going Shopping and Marketing History
January 2022 – removal of some redundant pages, reordering of some material, the addition of some new pages (under Commentaries), and some changes to some of the text throughout
Top Posts & Pages
- Then there were three?
- The Cost-of-living Crisis and its impact on Retailers and their Customers
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- The Great Tapestry of Scotland in Galashiels
- The International Review of Retail, Distribution and Consumer Research: change of editor
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Town Centre Action Plan Launch and Roadshows
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
Writing About ...
Join 3,494 other followers
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Consumer Behaviour
A couple of years ago I was invited by a good friend of mine to contribute to an inaugural special issue of a journal. Professor Kazuo Usui (Saitama Gakuen University), a frequent visitor to Stirling and Edinburgh (where he is … Continue reading