Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Lockdown 1990s style
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Retailing in Scotland's Largest Towns and Cities 2015
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Communications
Over the last few years I have had several very interesting conversations with Simon Baldwin about the role of digital and social media in the development and maintenance of places, towns and BIDs. In response to my last post on … Continue reading →