Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2022 -new journal article published (Journal Articles page) on Twenty-One Years of Going Shopping and Marketing History
January 2022 – removal of some redundant pages, reordering of some material, the addition of some new pages (under Commentaries), and some changes to some of the text throughout
Top Posts & Pages
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Checkout the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Screen Time? Cinemas and Town Centres
- Queen Bees : Q-commerce, the on-demand world and the changing meaning of online retailing
- Stirling - Still All at C
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Comics
Shops opening and expanding, queues outside: the High Street picture that’s not making the national news
I recently had an exchange with Iain Nicholson around media coverage of the high street. it followed my recent diatribe about data. I have known Iain for a few years and admired the work he has been doing in towns … Continue reading →