Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Great Expectations
- Openings and Closures in 2020 - but of what?
- Commuting and Retailing in Town Centres
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Footfall, Curfews and Data
- "Retail sales surge close to pre-lockdown levels"
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Journal Articles 2011
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Click and Collect
The impact of COVID-19 has hit retailers in different ways. We are now beginning to see the official figures and some retailers have provided updates. As anticipated in a previous post, the April sales figures for Scotland showed a massive … Continue reading