Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Shopping Centres and Town Centres in Scotland
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Online vs Offline: Like for Like?
- Logistics and Retail Management 5th Edition
- It's Tesco Again
- The Future of Shopping Centres in Scotland's Towns
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- Towns: Time for some good news
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Charrettes
In retrospect it was a shame that the first Scotland’s Towns Partnership Roadshow was held in Galashiels earlier this week. Not of course, because it was Galashiels, but rather because the re-opening of the Borders Railway is still a few … Continue reading