Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
12.07.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Damaged Goods
- Perth - Past, Present, Future
- Donald Garvin Harris OBE 1938-2013
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Retail Thought Leadership
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- A New User’s Reflections on Online Grocery Shopping
- Retailing in Scotland's Largest Towns and Cities 2015
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Charity Retailing
Last Tuesday was one of those days where I was sort of double-booked, and ended up doing two conference presentations, though I prefer to think of it as enhanced academic productivity. In the morning, I presented on the strategic role … Continue reading