Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Policy Interventions for Healthier Diets: Insights from Scotland
- A Lidl Surprise?
- The Scottish Diet and Retail Shops
- Are Retailers Social Engineers?
- Food, health and data: developing transformative food retailing
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- "Destination High Street - Restoring Vibrancy to Scotland's Towns"
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: change
My long-term colleague, Anne Findlay has just sent me a newspaper clipping that she recently found in her parent’s house. A quick bit of research (or Googling as we now call it) dated it to February 7th 1962. Anne knew … Continue reading
Early in 2014, Neil Wrigley from the University of Southampton, invited myself and my colleague, Anne Findlay, to contribute two short chapters to a forthcoming collection of pieces exploring social science perspectives on the Evolving High Street. In particular he … Continue reading
Free lecture/discussion! If you are anywhere near Livingston next Tuesday (22nd May) evening and want a couple of hours dicsussing retailing, then there is a free event at West Lothian College from 1800-2000. There are various speakers as in the … Continue reading