Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
16.08.2018 New article added to the publications section
02.08.2018 Publications updated to include three new articles
12.07.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- Putting Towns on the Policy Map: Understanding Scottish Places (USP) and Data
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Time Out in Lisbon: Part One
- Journal Articles 2017
- Trading Places: our Town and Country Planning Columns
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: change
My long-term colleague, Anne Findlay has just sent me a newspaper clipping that she recently found in her parent’s house. A quick bit of research (or Googling as we now call it) dated it to February 7th 1962. Anne knew … Continue reading
Early in 2014, Neil Wrigley from the University of Southampton, invited myself and my colleague, Anne Findlay, to contribute two short chapters to a forthcoming collection of pieces exploring social science perspectives on the Evolving High Street. In particular he … Continue reading
Free lecture/discussion! If you are anywhere near Livingston next Tuesday (22nd May) evening and want a couple of hours dicsussing retailing, then there is a free event at West Lothian College from 1800-2000. There are various speakers as in the … Continue reading