Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Scottish and Online Retail Sales in Lockdown
- Try Before You Buy: A ‘Returns Tsunami’?
- Research Projects
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Place Based Loyalty
- Shopping with Confidence?
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- Retail Focused Funded PhD Available - Suburban Mobility: Shopping and Older People
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: change
My long-term colleague, Anne Findlay has just sent me a newspaper clipping that she recently found in her parent’s house. A quick bit of research (or Googling as we now call it) dated it to February 7th 1962. Anne knew … Continue reading
Early in 2014, Neil Wrigley from the University of Southampton, invited myself and my colleague, Anne Findlay, to contribute two short chapters to a forthcoming collection of pieces exploring social science perspectives on the Evolving High Street. In particular he … Continue reading
Free lecture/discussion! If you are anywhere near Livingston next Tuesday (22nd May) evening and want a couple of hours dicsussing retailing, then there is a free event at West Lothian College from 1800-2000. There are various speakers as in the … Continue reading