Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
February 2023 – New piece for The Conversation on online retailing (see commentaries tab)
January 2023 – Roll over of some areas for new year, plus The Conversation piece on Christmas trading updates published (see commentaries tab) and main posts
December 2022 – End of year tidying up and re-arrangement, including link to EDAS podcast on places and towns (see presentations tab)
April 2022 -new journal article published (Journal Articles page) on Twenty-One Years of Going Shopping and Marketing History
Top Posts & Pages
- The Buttercup Dairy Company
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Logistics and Retail Management 5th Edition
- A (Retail) Sense of Place
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Oxford Street, Hull and Beyond
- Strange Things in Self-Service
- Urban Logistics and Retailing
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
Writing About ...
Join 5,527 other subscribers
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Carrefour
50 Years and Counting (Down)?
One of the many problems of getting older is that more and more anniversaries seem to come along and the numbers associated with them get ever more troubling. Next year for example my University will have been announced formally for … Continue reading
Posted in Carrefour, Food Retailing, Hypermarkets, Retail History, Retailing, Wales Tagged 50 years, Anniversary, Carrefour, France, Hypermarkets, Superstores Leave a comment