Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 -new journal article published (Journal Articles page) on Twenty-One Years of Going Shopping and Marketing History
January 2022 – removal of some redundant pages, reordering of some material, the addition of some new pages (under Commentaries), and some changes to some of the text throughout
Top Posts & Pages
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- A Retail Strategy for Scotland
- Why is Historical Research Important in Marketing?
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Checkout the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- Oxford Street, Hull and Beyond
- The International Review of Retail, Distribution and Consumer Research: change of editor
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Axe Stores
Following on the recent post on Axe Stores, I have dug out some of my early slides on Kwik Save and Shoprite and their stores. I have written academically on both of these companies, quite some time ago. For anyone … Continue reading
At the end of July I received an email from a freelance journalist, Steve Cain, seeking any information on Food Giant and Axe Stores. In normal times I know I had material somewhere in my office on Food Giant. But … Continue reading