Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Supermarket Nightmares: Keeping your Distance
- Pretty Vacant
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Tiles and Sardines
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Going Self-Service - a 70 year old revolution?
- Fighting Fit? Independent Convenience Stores and the Public Health Agenda
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Authors
Shops opening and expanding, queues outside: the High Street picture that’s not making the national news
I recently had an exchange with Iain Nicholson around media coverage of the high street. it followed my recent diatribe about data. I have known Iain for a few years and admired the work he has been doing in towns … Continue reading →