Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- The Multiplier and the Glue: Locally owned convenience stores and the local economy
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- A Lidl Surprise?
- "You can’t be a good retailer unless you’re good at logistics"
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Efficiency or Idiocy?
- Local Convenience Stores in a Challenging Retail Environment
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Asos
The ASOS news this week was to many something of a surprise, but in reality it really shouldn’t be. A profit warning on Monday wiped almost 40% off its share price and impacted other retailers as well. Many of these … Continue reading
The rise of the internet as a channel of purchase and distribution has been a major transformation for consumers and also for many retailers. Whilst distance selling including mail order had been present for centuries, the internet offers a radically … Continue reading