Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Towns: Time for some good news
- "No Town Immune": Data and reporting
- Shops opening and expanding, queues outside: the High Street picture that’s not making the national news
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Small Business Saturday and Craft Town Scotland
- Media Commentary 2020
- Town Centre Regeneration - Learning Lessons?
- It's Incredible
- High Streets for Consumers or High Streets for Citizens?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: 50 years
One of the many problems of getting older is that more and more anniversaries seem to come along and the numbers associated with them get ever more troubling. Next year for example my University will have been announced formally for … Continue reading