Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Screen Time? Cinemas and Town Centres
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Webinar: "A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres"
- Stopping Doing Harm to our Town Centres
- "If Not Now, When?" - the Social Renewal Advisory Board Report
- Convenience and Local Shop Retailing (and the new @Coopuk @StirUni)
- Goodbye 2020 - Hello 2021 and beyond
- Reclaim the High Street - Midsteeple Quarter, Dumfries Crowdfunder
- A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres - (1) Introduction to our Report
- How is Coronavirus affecting the UK's Retail Sector?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: WTLS16
For most in Scotland, November 9th will probably be recalled as the day President Trump became a reality. The irony that that day was the 27th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall will not be lost on some … Continue reading
Downloadable versions of this post are available here (word) and here (pdf). The attraction of many international delegates to the inaugural World Towns Summit in Edinburgh in June 2016 was eloquent testimony to the perception that Scotland has led the … Continue reading