Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
16.08.2018 New article added to the publications section
02.08.2018 Publications updated to include three new articles
12.07.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Media Commentary 2018
- Challenging Times in Food Retailing, continued
- Three Go To An Exhibition
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Retail Threads in the Scottish Diaspora Tapestry - Sir Thomas Lipton
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Journal Articles 2018
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Wm Low
The Scottish Diaspora Tapestry was conceived as part of the 2014 Homecoming celebrations, with an original aim of paying homage to the determination and courage of Scots over the centuries. Communities would document their Scottish connections on a series … Continue reading