Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Screen Time? Cinemas and Town Centres
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Stopping Doing Harm to our Town Centres
- "If Not Now, When?" - the Social Renewal Advisory Board Report
- Webinar: "A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres"
- Convenience and Local Shop Retailing (and the new @Coopuk @StirUni)
- Goodbye 2020 - Hello 2021 and beyond
- Reclaim the High Street - Midsteeple Quarter, Dumfries Crowdfunder
- A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres - (1) Introduction to our Report
- How is Coronavirus affecting the UK's Retail Sector?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Whisky
Taking my role as the American Collegiate Retailing Association’s “Member-at-Large” extremely seriously, ahead of the biennial EAERCD academic conference I recently joined a small (though obviously not-so-select) band on a five-day study tour of Northern Italian food retailing and food … Continue reading