Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Lampeter Food Festival
- Putting Towns on the Policy Map: Understanding Scottish Places (USP) and Data
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
- Logistics and Retail Management 5th Edition - now published
- Tiles and Sardines
- Journal Articles 2018
- Tesco Trails
- Town Centre Regeneration - Learning Lessons?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Wal-Mart
I must have been one of the very first people to use the Freedom of Information Act, submitting my request to the Cabinet Office on the very first day possible. OK, it took me several years and a ruling from … Continue reading