Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Footfall, Curfews and Data
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Does Footfall Matter?
- ‘Writing the Rules of the Game’: Non-market Strategy, commercial interests and health policy
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Week 26 in my Greenhouse
- How to Save Our Town Centres
- Understanding Scottish Places: O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Vending Machines
I am in the fortunate position of being able to get involved in two Scottish Parliament Cross Party Groups; one on Towns and Town Centres linked to Scotland’s Towns Partnership, and one on Independent Convenience Stores linked to the Scottish … Continue reading
I first encountered John Dawson when I was working in the City Council in Townsville, Northern Queensland. I was on a four-month exchange as a student and had been asked to do some research on shopping centres. As a consequence … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I was invited to a Public Finance/Deloitte roundtable on town centres and the high street, and asked to do an introductory piece to kick it off. I went with one my”professorial provocations” about which I’ve written … Continue reading