Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Lampeter Food Festival
- Putting Towns on the Policy Map: Understanding Scottish Places (USP) and Data
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
- Logistics and Retail Management 5th Edition - now published
- Tiles and Sardines
- Journal Articles 2018
- Tesco Trails
- Town Centre Regeneration - Learning Lessons?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Turnaround
This just popped up in my Twitter timeline; a tweet from James Timpson, announcing that Timpson’s had just opened their 2000th store. Now I am pretty sure that Twitter timelines reflect personality traits (hello, Cambridge Analytica, I’ll save you the … Continue reading
It has been a while since I have written about Tesco, Marmite excepting, and the last few times I did, I used the analogy of a supertanker and the relative slowness at which lumbering retail giants see their strategies take … Continue reading