Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Great Expectations
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Scotland's Town Centre Action Plan Review
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Openings and Closures in 2020 - but of what?
- Of Cows and Elephants
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- The Multiplier and the Glue: Locally owned convenience stores and the local economy
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Towns Typology
In retrospect it was a shame that the first Scotland’s Towns Partnership Roadshow was held in Galashiels earlier this week. Not of course, because it was Galashiels, but rather because the re-opening of the Borders Railway is still a few … Continue reading
Scotland is a country of towns; more than 55% of the Scottish population lives in towns and they are a distinctive feature of the country through their townscapes, functions and activities. But as we have said often over the last … Continue reading