Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
- "Destination High Street - Restoring Vibrancy to Scotland's Towns"
- Journal Articles 2018
- Tesco Trails
- Town Centre Regeneration - Learning Lessons?
- Online vs Offline: Like for Like?
- Town & Country Planning Journal (Trading Places Columns) 2012-2018
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- Journal Articles 2017
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Towns
On Tuesday afternoon, I was contacted by a journalist (Stephen Naysmith) from The Herald about the upcoming Local Data Company/PwC report on high streets. He sent me the (then) embargoed press release. I attach it here for those interested and … Continue reading
The Scottish Diaspora is extensive and has an active engagement with Scotland. Having lived in the US and seen Highland Games and other Scottish links, this lineage and linkage is obviously tangible. It is also this weekend the 20th Anniversary … Continue reading