Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Media Commentary 2020
- Research Projects
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Landlords vs Retailers or Zombies vs Aliens?
- Shopping in a Post-Lockdown World
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Toblerone
A popular phrase used in media and other commentary on the UK grocery system is that “Small firms are being ‘squeezed’ by their powerful partners“. This is shorthand for financial pressures put on SMEs by large organisations such as grocery … Continue reading