Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Tracking the Impact of Lockdown on Retailers
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- A New User’s Reflections on Online Grocery Shopping
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Retailing, Shopping and Covid-19
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Vacancies and Store Closures
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Tesco
There has been quite a lot of attention in the last few days on the Amazon Go unit in Seattle being opened to the public. Much has focused on whether this is the end of retail work and how fast … Continue reading
The financial results for Tesco last week brought forward a lot of comment and some interesting thoughts, not least the looming pension deficit and the exceptional items booked into the accounts. Oh, and the underlying performance, which was quite good. … Continue reading
In a recent Retail Week opinion piece the columnist John Richards mused about the cost of all the adventures Sainsbury have had over the years and whether the cost outweighed the benefits and whether the management time and effort could … Continue reading