Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
16.08.2018 New article added to the publications section
02.08.2018 Publications updated to include three new articles
12.07.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Media Commentary 2018
- Challenging Times in Food Retailing, continued
- Three Go To An Exhibition
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Retail Threads in the Scottish Diaspora Tapestry - Sir Thomas Lipton
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Journal Articles 2018
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Shopping Centres
One evening last week I had one of those great emails, bringing good news. I had been successful in the ESRC Scottish Graduate School for the Social Sciences Collaborative Studentship Competition. With only 10 awarded across the whole of Scotland … Continue reading
Over the last couple of weekends I have been in Edinburgh and London, and for various reasons spent some time in arguably the two major off-centre shopping centres in each city – the Gyle in Edinburgh and Westfield Stratford in … Continue reading