Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Retail Armageddon - Non Food
- Retail Armageddon
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Retail Armageddon or Reinvention?
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Research Projects
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- Scotland's Shops and Shopfronts: history and future?
- Scotland: Housing to 2040
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Service Quality
Visiting Helsinki for a couple of days (see blog here) allowed me also to experience a guided visit to the S-Group’s Herkku Food Market Delicatessen in the basement of the Stockmann Department Store. Stockmann is an institution in Finland, being … Continue reading
This just popped up in my Twitter timeline; a tweet from James Timpson, announcing that Timpson’s had just opened their 2000th store. Now I am pretty sure that Twitter timelines reflect personality traits (hello, Cambridge Analytica, I’ll save you the … Continue reading
What with the announcement by a number of retailers that they are re-considering the tone of voice and announcements made by their self service checkouts and others who are removing such non-human (inhuman?) equipment, it has not been a good … Continue reading